Parents and Friends Association
The members of the P&F Association warmly encourage parents (and friends) to join in seeking ways to bind school families together in friendship and cooperation, as well as ways to assist the development of the quality of the educational facilities offered at the College.
Our objectives are:
- To foster the aims and ideals of Heathdale as set out in the College’s Mission Statement, Theological Foundations, Aims and Philosophy of Education.
- To cooperate with the College Board to advance the cause of Christian education.
- To raise funds for the purpose of providing amenities for Heathdale.
- Provide support for College community organised activities.
- To organise assist and support functions for the meeting and mixing of students, parents, friends and staff of Heathdale.
- To be a forum of concerns about College matters in conjunction with correct College procedure.
- To provide for Christian witness and discipleship amongst the school community.
Any enquiries regarding our meetings or to indicate an interest in joining P & F or to help us raise funds via local businesses can be forwarded to our email address email@example.com
P&F have a committee that provides leadership for the organisation. These committee members are all volunteers and are there to help the association function to the best of its ability. The committee comprises of an executive, plus other members.
P&F meetings are usually held on the fourth Monday of each month at 7.30 pm in the College staff room. Everyone is welcome and each meeting usually has a guest speaker. The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is before the May meeting each year.
Do you have a child/ren learning music or drama or interested in sporting activities? There are a number of ways you can encourage and support them in their quest to become versatile, all rounded students. Interested parents and friends are invited to join one of the following groups:
Friends of Heathdale – Performing Arts
Friends of Heathdale – Sports