Enrolment at Heathdale Christian College, as far as its resources shall allow, is open to all children regardless of the religious affiliation of the family, providing that the parents/guardians accept and support the Foundation Statements of our College.
Heathdale does not discriminate on the basis of residential location (we do not zone), race, gender, nationality or ethnicity in the administration of its enrolment procedures.
There are four enrolment factors related to admission to Heathdale:
- The child of a family where either one or both parents/guardians is/are in complete agreement and support of the Theological Foundations of our College, whose siblings are already in attendance at Heathdale.
- A child of a family where either one or both parents/guardians is/are in complete agreement and support of the Theological Foundations of our College, who has no siblings in attendance.
- A child of a family whose siblings are already in attendance at Heathdale.
- A child of any family who has no siblings in attendance.
Admission to Heathdale Christian College is subject to:
- The ability to accept that all students will be influenced from a Christian perspective.
- The ability to agree with and conform to the discipline, uniform and other policies and requirements of our College.
- Successful completion of the enrolment process.
- A position being available in the relevant school year level and entry year.
The admission order of students in each of these factors will be determined by the date which the Enrolment Office receives the correctly completed Enrolment Application Form, application fee and associated paperwork.
To submit an application, families must:
- Complete an enrolment application form.
- Provide a copy of the child's birth certificate.
- Provide a copy of the child's Visa Grant Notice (VEVO) or Australian Citizenship certificate, as applicable.
- Provide a Letter of Reference from someone in a professional capacity who is not related to the family. It must be written on an official letterhead and signed by the referee. Friends and family members who have children studying at the College may also supply additional reference letters to support an application.
- The applicant's Australian Childhood Immunisation Register Immunisation History Statement or their Immunisation Exemption Medical Contradiction Form signed by their family doctor (for Kindergarten to Year 6 applicants only).
- Current school reports and NAPLAN results for Years 1 to 12 applicants.
- Any professional reports relating to Educational, Medical, Communication or Behavioural issues or Special support required, as applicable.
- Pay a once off application fee per child.
Further details and the form are provided in our enrolment application pack.
As per College policy, once an application has been submitted, if a family decides to change the entry level and/or entry year of the original enrolment application, the date the change is made becomes the new date on the application. The date of the original submission is no longer valid.